As well as the core Leadership, Teaching & Learning and Curricular support options we have, we also provide the following dedicated “NET Central Services”.
These services are available to all NET Academies, and are also available as standalone services via an SLA basis by negotiation.
IT & Media Services
The ITMS Team are a dedicated team of individuals, each with their own unique specialist areas of expertise, who work collaboratively to ensure the very best services are available for Teaching and Learning + Support and Administration across the NET and its family of Academies.
- Network Audits, reviews and action plans
- Strategic development and budget planning
- Procurement and best value services
- Licensing options – including access to specialist agreements via NET
- Virtual and remote server hosting
- Remote hosting and cloud-based software solutions
- Office 365 – Setup, configuration, data migration and support
- Training and CPD
- Design services (Print and electronic)
- Specialist print solutions (large format, pull up and external banners and more)
- Website development
- Digital signage
- CCTV and Access Control
- Print review and follow-me implementation
- Telephony and Unified Communications
- Audio / Visual solutions
- Helpdesk support – 24/7 online access, live chat and dedicated phone line
- Classroom Management software
- Remote technical support
- Onsite technical support
….and much more!
Finance & Estates
The Finance and Estates Team is a dedicated and skilled team which works collaboratively to offer advice, guidance, administrative and practical/ transactional assistance on all aspects of financial management and planning, and estates management, including Health and Safety. We are committed to providing a high quality service and have access to specialist support including Auditors and Accountants, Mechanical and Electrical consultants, property consultants and a wide range of other specialist contractors and advisors. With some 90+ years of joint knowledge in the team, including connections locally, regionally and nationally, the ability to identify options and solutions for virtually all issues is second to none.
- Full accounting support, including annual closedown of accounts
- Budget planning – short, medium and long term
- Budget monitoring
- Financial procedural training
- Budget holder support and training
- Finance processing services
- Payroll reconciliation
- PS Financials training
- VAT and Corporation Tax compliance advice
- Best practice advice
- Telephone support and advice
- Property compliance support, such as asbestos, legionella, health & safety, electrical and water regulations etc…,
- Property management, including energy and repairs
- Bid writing and support for Capital projects
- Strong links to specialist advisors
Data & Information
The Data Team are dedicated, capable and experienced; providing data analysis and support to ensure schools are able to make the most of performance data and systems across the NET and its family of Academies.
- SIMS Support
- General Admin support
- Report Creation
- Optimising the capability of the system / making it work for you
- School Census Support
- Helping to identify and correct errors and queries with the returns
- Quality assuring the information contained within the census
- Assessment/Data Tracking System Support (SISRA, Target Tracker, Excel, SIMS, etc.)
- System implementation
- Ongoing support
- Maintenance of the pupil information in 3rd party systems
- Guides to reports and analysis available
- GCSE Option Process
- Support for creating option pathways and the option process
- Analysis of Performance Data
- How to make the most of key information at all levels (class teacher, middle leaders, senior leaders)
- Keeping on top of latest national and local government changes in relation to data and accountability
- Performance Tables checking
- Experienced statistical analysis
- Monitoring and Evaluation Support
- Tracking student performance and evaluating the progress made by individuals, subjects, pupil groups, etc.
- Training of SLT, Teaching Staff, Governors
- Whole staff, twilight sessions, ongoing information updates
- Timetable Support
- Cover Arrangement Support
- Staff Absence Reports … and much more – just ask!
Human Resources & Personnel
HR is a dedicated and skilled team which works collaboratively to offer advice, guidance and administrative assistance on all aspects of employment related matters. We are committed to providing a quality service and we have access to specialist support including Occupational Health and external human resource management advisors.
• Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks and Safer Recruitment
- advice and guidance on DBS and safer recruitment regulations;
- undertaking identity checks;
- processing Children’s Barred List checks;
- processing DBS checks via eBulk;
- checking and monitoring of application progress;
- advice and guidance on undertaking risk assessments and making decisions about employing people with criminal convictions;
- undertaking Update Service status checks;
- advice and guidance regarding maintenance of Single Central Record (SCR).
• Recruitment and resourcing services
- advice and guidance on advertising strategy, including job packs;
- placing advertisements in appropriate media;
- advice and guidance on short-listing;
- advice and guidance on interview process;
- communicating with candidates;
- pre-employment checks, including DfE Prohibition checks, references, medical screening, Right to Work checks and Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks;
- advice and guidance on contracts of employment.
• HR/Personnel support
- advice and guidance on a wide range of employment policies and procedures;
- preparation of letters and paperwork, servicing meetings and hearings and assisting with investigations such as disciplinary, performance, capability, grievance and sickness absence;
- processing Occupational Health referrals.
This is not an exhaustive list and individual requirements can be clarified and agreed.