Do you share our vision? Are you inspired about working together to make a difference across several schools? If you are committed to achieving the very best for children within a positive and collaborative climate, we would love to hear from you.
- A commitment to ensuring high quality provision for all within an ambitious, dynamic and socially responsible Trust framework;
- An established cross-phased Trust, providing opportunities to share good practice and delivering strong school improvement;
- A positive reputation locally and regionally as a high quality MAT with strong leadership and governance;
- A record of successful bids to ESFA for capital improvements;
- High quality professional development for all staff through our partnership with Teaching School Alliances;
- The opportunity to play a significant role in building an innovative and sustainable school to school improvement model;
- Freedom for Local Governing Bodies (LGB’s) to focus on school improvement whilst Trust-wide capacity allows central management of statutory functions.
Sarah Karkeek (CEO) 01637 857959 / email@example.com